The MIB School of Management of Trieste, in cooperation with ICE – Italian Trade Agency, with the local administration of Friuli Venezia Giulia Region and with other Italian regional organizations, is promoting and organizing a management training course called “Origini Italia.’ Now in its 17th year, the program is aimed at the descendants of emigrants from Italy around the world
Participation in the course is free of tuition charges. Detailed information about the course and admission requirements are available on the following website: http://mib.edu/it/master/programma-origini/origini-italia.
APPLY ONLINE BY MARCH 31 2017 (11.59pm UCT+1)
- Foster collaboration between local companies and Italian emigrants all over the world
- Strengthen the cultural and professional ties between the descendants of emigrants and their land of origin
- Help participants develop new managerial and international business skills through classroom learning, seminars, workshops and in-company experiences
- The participants will have the chance to rediscover the culture, history and language of their forefathers and strengthen their own identity, while exploring new entrepreneurial and managerial experiences in collaboration with important local companies
- The course lasts 4 months (21 August 2017 – 15 December 2017) and is taught in English.
Thanks to the financial support of partner bodies and institutions, participation in the programme is free of tuition charges.
- Return trip fare between the country of residence and Trieste, Italy.
- Board (lunch during training and job days) and accommodation for the duration of the course.
Application period for the 17th edition is now open.
Deadline for applications is March 31, 2017 (11:59 p.m. Cest time – Italy).
Enrollments after deadline will not be considered.